- Smart Casual Attire is required in all dining areas of the club. Slacks are suggested for men. Bermuda length shorts are permitted from the first day of April through the end of October.
- Throughout the clubhouse and grounds, men are required to wear collared shirts. Men’s shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Smart, dress “Hawaiian-type” shirts and women’s shirts designed to be
worn over the waist, without tucking in, are allowed. In choosing to
wear this attire, please use reasonable judgment in order to maintain the decorum of the Club.
- Denim, including blue and other colored jeans, dungarees, denim shorts, skirts or jackets, is not permitted in the clubhouse or on the grounds. However, women may wear neat, white denim. Attire that is torn, frayed, mottled or cut off is not permitted. Golf and other hats, hooded sweatshirts/hoodies, bandanas and visors are not appropriate attire to be worn in the clubhouse. Baseball type caps, hats, bandanas and visors are not appropriate attire.
- It is the responsibility of the parents of all younger members to see that their children abide by the dress code.
- Guests must abide by the same dress code as members.